Easter Finger Puzzle | Jesus' Resurrection Bible Craft
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This interactive Easter Finger Puzzle - Jesus' Resurrection Bible Craft will help your kids have fun while they learn more about God's plan of salvation through Jesus' death and resurrection! Perfect for kids who can cut and fold well, this Origami Finger Puzzle (also called a fortune teller) unfolds to reveal Bible verses and questions about Jesus' Resurrection.
Here's what you will get in this Easter Finger Puzzle Craft:
- A one page, single-sided template that makes cutting and folding this craft easy!
- The ability to print the template in full color or black and white outline so your kids can color their own
- The ability to print the finger puzzle in CSB, ESV, KJV, NASB, NIV, or NKJV Bible versions - you choose which is best for your kids!
- Printable instructions with pictures so you know exactly how to cut and fold the Easter Origami Finger Puzzle - perfect to use in class, leave on a church messy table, give a substitute teacher or volunteer, or send home with kids
- Printable instructions for how to play the puzzle - so your kids will know how to use the finger puzzle as they spell, count, and ask questions or read verses
The Easter Finger Puzzle Bible Craft is great for:
- A Sunday School Lesson Craft
- A Bible Lesson Review
- A Homeschool Activity
- A Classroom Easter Party Activity
- A Church Messy Table Craft
- A Handout for Resurrection Sunday
Your kids will love creating their own Easter Finger Puzzle. They will also love playing with the puzzle when it is finished. You will love having a craft on hand that can be used over and over again for years to come.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Reta said, "I made a bunch of these for Easter and we give them to the kids after they found the hidden eggs. They all loved playing with them. Some even more than eating the candy. LOL."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Leanna said, "My third graders love the finger puzzles. It is a wonderful way to learn about Jesus! They play with their finger puzzles out at recess and in our classroom. We discuss the content first and then color them. Thank you very much!"
Please note: This is a digital product. You will not receive a physical product in the mail. Instead, you will receive access to the digital file, allowing you to print the pages immediately and make as many copies as needed for your family, church, or classroom for years to come.
Do your kids love finger puzzles? If so, you will also love these versions:
- Jesus' Birth Christmas Finger Puzzle Bible Craft
- "Love Is" Finger Puzzle Bible Craft
- Salvation Finger Puzzle Bible Craft
- Thanksgiving Finger Puzzle Bible Craft
Are you looking for more resources about Jesus' Resurrection? You will love these activities!
- Jesus' Death and Resurrection Easter Story Floor Puzzle
- Jesus Is Risen Mini Book Craft
- Easter Activity Notebook
- Easter Story Box Puzzle Craft
- Resurrection Activity Pages
- Jesus' Resurrection Bible Story Cube
Copyright © Kids Bible Teacher
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom, family, or church only.
The kids enjoyed the challenge of assembling the puzzle. Very good verses, and hopefully will keep the kids remembering why Jesus died for us!
The kids had fun playing the game and didn’t mind the review of the lesson
I used this in a kindergarten - 5th grade class and it was well received by all.
Great project to help children learn and share Jesus message during the Easter Season! Our third and fourth graders folded these for the 3 to 6 year olds and taught them how to use it.
My 6-8 year olds loved this craft. They already knew about Finger Puzzles from regular School. So it was fun watching them actually using it and learning about Resurrection at same time.