Getting To Know Jesus Bible Curriculum
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
It's not enough to know facts about Jesus. We also need to know Jesus as our personal Savior, Lord, and Friend.
In this nine week series, your kids will be challenged to open their Bibles and come to know Jesus through the eyes of the people who walked with Him, saw His miracles, and heard His teachings.
Your kids will:
- Come to understand the importance of knowing Jesus as their Savior and Lord
- Witness the miracle of Jesus' birth through the eyes of the people who were present
- Discover what Jesus' everyday life was like through the testimony of His disciples
- Experience Jesus' miracles with the people whose lives were changed
- Watch as Jesus transforms people's hearts and lives
- Discover why some people rejected Jesus and compare their own hearts to these people's hearts
- Witness Jesus' death and resurrection beside those who were really there
- Take a look at their own hearts and see how they are personally responding to Jesus
Every lesson is written to help parents and teachers teach children the truths of God's Word with minimum preparation. Each lesson includes a read-aloud lesson, two to three activity pages encompassing different levels of ability, a Bible memory verse activity, an active review game, and a craft designed around the main points of the lesson. Each lesson also includes a "take home" Bible reading page that kids can complete on their own or with their families.
Every lesson has enough material to fill an hour of class time - but can be easily customized to be used in a home setting or in a club-type setting. The lessons are written for 1st through 6th grades and are perfect for use in a classroom with a large age span or for families with multiple children.
This Bible study comes in five different Bible versions - King James Version, New King James Version, New American Standard Bible, English Standard Version, and New International Version. You get to choose the version that best fits your needs.
This is a digital product. You will not receive a hard copy. Instead, you will receive a link from which you can download the files. This makes it super easy to share with other teachers in your classroom or at your church, or to save on your computer for future use.
You are encouraged to make as many copies as needed for your immediate family, classroom, club, or church. You can also use the Bible curriculum over and over again as you teach different children or classes. You may not share the resources to other families, other churches, other schools, or other clubs.