"How Can I Get To Know God?" Mini Book Salvation Craft for Kids
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Help your kids understand how to get to know God – not just know about God, but to truly know God – with this fun mini book craft.
This little craft book features pages that actually flip and images to stick into place. Best part? It also gives kids a clear but brief presentation of the gospel.
Your kids will love making this "How Can I Get to Know God?" Mini Book that includes real, turning pages and pop-ups. And, you will love an easy, no-prep craft project that prints on just two sheets of paper per student!
The "How Can I Get to Know God?" Mini Book Salvation craft is great to use at home, in a classroom, or at church - anywhere you are teaching the story of God's amazing plan of salvation! You can print the mini book in full color for a super easy-to-make booklet or print it in black and white outline so your kids can color their own.
To make this "How Can I Get to Know God?" Mini Book, you will need one copy of the printable pages for each student (you choose color or black and white). You will also need safety scissors for each student, glue or tape, and crayons, colored pencils, or markers if desired. That's it! No running to the store to buy additional craft materials.
Here's What You'll Get in this Salvation Mini Book Craft:
- Printable pages with the complete directions on how to cut and fold the mini book - perfect to keep as an easy reference for yourself or pass on to a substitute teacher if needed.
- The "How Can I Get to Know God?" Mini Book printable template in Full Color
- The "How Can I Get to Know God?" Mini Book printable template in Black and White Outline so your kids can color their own
- The ability to print the mini book in CSB, ESV, KJV, NASB, NIV, and NKJV Bible versions. You choose what is best for your kids after you purchase!
The "How Can I Get to Know God?" Mini Book Activity is great for:
- An individual craft for your kids to make and take home
- An easy way to teach your kids God's plan of salvation
- A church messy table activity
- A homeschool Bible craft
- A sweet gift to send to a grandchild or friend
- A last minute, rainy day activity for Bible club kids
Please note: This is a digital product. You will not receive a physical product in the mail. Instead, you will receive access to the digital file, allowing you to print the pages immediately and make as many copies as needed for your family, church, or classroom for years to come.
Are you teaching the story of salvation? Looking for more Bible-based crafts? You will also love these resources:
- Salvation Finger Puzzle
- Romans Road Spinner Craft for Kids
- God's Love Corner Bookmarks
- "Bible is My Light" Spinner Craft
- Jesus is Risen Mini Book for Kids
- Jesus' Resurrection Bible Story Cube Craft
Copyright © Kids Bible Teacher
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom, family, or church only.
We put these together in Kids Church this Sunday. Even the adult volunteers wanted to take one home. It is a really great take home project to not only get the kids to understand salvation but an easy way for them to share the word with others.