Jesus' Death and Resurrection Activity Easter Booklet Pages and Mini Cards in Black & White
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Jesus' Death and Resurrection Activity Booklet Pages and Mini Cards are a perfect way to help your kids learn the Biblical story of Jesus' death and resurrection! Print them and give them to your kids to color and take home, create a huge classroom mural, or have your kids staple them together to create adorable individual booklets to take home.
This file comes with full size (8.5 by 11 inch) Jesus' Death and Resurrection Activity Booklet Pages AND 3 by 4 inch Jesus' Death and Resurrection Mini Cards - perfect for an individual craft or to put on a binder clip! Both posters and the mini cards are in black and white outline, perfect for coloring!
The Jesus' Death and Resurrection Activity Booklet Pages and Mini Cards are great to use at home, in a classroom, or at church - anywhere you are teaching the Easter story!
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL GET WITH THE JESUS' DEATH AND RESURRECTION POSTERS AND MINI CARDS:
- A Black and White Cover Page
- Fourteen Black and White Pages that tell the Biblical story of Jesus' death and resurrection with Bible references and large illustrations - perfect for coloring!
- An additional three pages of 3 by 4 inch black and white mini cards with the same story of Jesus' death and resurrection on them, just right for students to use individually
- Pages and Mini cards include: The Triumphal Entry, The Passover Supper, Jesus Prays in the Garden, Peter's Denial, The Crucifixion, The Resurrection, Mary Magdalene, Thomas, The Ascension, and more!
These activity booklet pages and mini cards are compatible with any Bible version.
The Jesus' Death and Resurrection Activity Booklet Pages are great for:
- Displaying while you are teaching the story of Jesus' birth
- Hanging in your classroom for review or decor
- Using on a bulletin board
- Using as an individual activity - have each student color the pages and staple to make their own booklet
- Using as a class activity - have each student color one picture and combine the pictures for a giant mural telling the Easter story of Jesus' death and resurrection
The Jesus' Death and Resurrection Mini Cards are perfect for:
- Using as an individual craft - Have kids cut out their own cards and take them home!
- Putting in order on a binder clip
- Hiding around a classroom for a fun game
- Using as "flash cards" as kids review the story of Jesus' death and resurrection
The Jesus' Death and Resurrection Easter Pages and Mini Cards are perfect for using during classroom devotions, homeschool Bible reading, placing on a church messy table during the Easter season, using as a quiet activity during an Easter party, or using as a lesson supplement during Sunday School or Bible club - you choose!
The Jesus' Death and Resurrection Pages and Mini Cards give you an easy-to-use instant activity that will help you confidently share the story of Easter with your kids while encouraging them to learn what the Bible really says about Jesus' death and resurrection.
Please note: This is a digital product. You will not receive a physical product in the mail. Instead, you will receive access to the digital file, allowing you to print the pages immediately and make as many copies as needed for your family, church, or classroom for years to come.
Are you teaching the Story of Jesus' death and resurrection? You will also love these resources:
- Jesus' Death and Resurrection Huge Floor Puzzle
- Jesus Is Risen Mini Book Craft
- Easter Activity Notebook
- Resurrection Easter Finger Puzzle Craft
- Easter Story Box Puzzle Craft
- Resurrection Activity Pages
- Jesus' Resurrection Bible Story Cube
- Jesus' Death and Resurrection Posters and Mini Cards in Full Color
Looking for more black and white Bible Activity Booklet Pages? You will also love...
- Jesus' Birth Activity Booklet Pages
- The Story of Job Activity Booklet Pages
- Ten Commandments Activity Booklet Pages
Copyright © Kids Bible Teacher
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom, family, or church only.