Story of Job Bible Reading Pages - 1 Week Bible Reading Plan for 1st - 6th Grade
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Story of Job Bible Reading Pages will help your kids learn all about Job - straight from the Bible! This one week (six day) Bible reading plan includes daily verses to look up and read, comprehension and conversation-starter questions, prayer prompts, and a Bible memory suggestion. It comes in three different levels, for early readers (early elementary) to advanced readers (tweens and teens). Each double-sided page folds into a booklet and covers one weeks' worth of Bible reading, perfect to use in a classroom or at home.
Please Note: The Story of Job Bible Reading Pages are INCLUDED in the Job Bible Story Complete Lesson Pack for Kindergarten through 6th Grade.
In the Story of Job Bible Reading Plan you will get:
- A one week, six day plan to help your students read the Bible each day in a classroom, home, or individual setting
- A step-by-step guide to get your students reading the Bible, thinking, and talking for about ten minutes each day - no preparation needed!
- Confidence to share the difficult story of Job with your students, straight from the pages of the Bible, and teach your kids what it means for them
- Real Conversation Starters to help kids see how we can respond to suffering in our lives with worship - even when things are difficult
- The Opportunity to show your kids how the "unfair" story of Job points us to the ultimate "unfair" story - that Jesus suffered and died for our sins so that we could be saved.
The Story of Job Bible Reading Pages Include:
- One weeks' worth (six days) of Bible reading prompts
- Reading Comprehension and Conversation Starter Questions specific to the passages read that day. These questions can be used orally or as writing prompts.
- Daily Prayer Prompts relating to the Bible passage read
- A Bible Memory Verse
- A Choice of five different Bible versions - You can print these pages for use with ESV, KJV, NASB, NIV, or NKJV Bible versions.
The Story of Job Bible Reading Plan makes it easy for you to:
- Discuss the story of Job with your kids
- Read what the Bible really says about Job
- Help kids learn how to respond to suffering and times when life feels "unfair"
- Lead Kids through deeper prayers of worship
The Story of Job Bible Reading Plan is excellent for classroom devotions, homeschool Bible reading, or to encourage Sunday School children to read the Bible at home. These pages can be used orally in a classroom setting or printed and sent home with kids to use independently - you choose!
The Story of Job Bible Reading Pages gives you an easy-to-use plan that will help you confidently share the Story of Job with your kids while encouraging them to read the Bible each day. Best part? All the work is done for you! Once you print the pages, you are ready to go!
Please note: This is a digital product. You will not receive a physical product in the mail. Instead, you will receive access to the digital file, allowing you to print the pages immediately and make as many copies as needed for your family, church, or classroom for years to come.
Are you teaching the Story of Job? You will love these resources:
OR, you could get ALL of these resources by purchasing the deeply discounted Job Bible Story Complete Lesson Pack for Kindergarten through 6th Grade.
Looking for more Bible reading resources? You will also love...
Copyright © Kids Bible Teacher
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom, family, or church only.