Books of the Bible Puzzle - New Testament Bible Games for Youth
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Help your kids learn the books of the Bible with this HUGE New Testament puzzle! This Bible puzzle (over 16 feet long!) will quickly become one of your kids' favorite Bible games! Every piece of this puzzle is unique, so your kids will learn the books of the Bible in the correct order. Plus, the pieces are easy to cut out and can be laminated for extra durability so you can use this puzzle for years to come.
This printable puzzle is perfect for:
- an end-of-lesson Sunday School game that can be reused over and over again
- a Homeschool craft
- a Christian School party
- a last-minute Bible Club activity
- an Awana supplement
- a fun family game night
- a quiet morning activity
- or to give as a gift
You can use the puzzle as:
- A regular puzzle - Give the pieces to your kids and have them arrange the pieces in the correct order
- A competitive race - Print and cut several copies, then divide your kids into teams. See which team can assemble the puzzle the fastest.
- A game - Hide the pieces around your room and have your kids find them and put them in order
- A craft - Have your kids color and cut their own copy as they memorize the books of the New Testament
This puzzle comes in full color or black and white outline - you can choose which one you want to print (or print both!)
This puzzle also comes in two different sizes. The "Long and Narrow" size is over 99 inches long. Each copy prints on a total of five pages, making it perfect for an individual craft for each student.
The HUGE floor puzzle prints on 27 pages (one puzzle piece per 8.5 by 11 inch page) and is over 16 feet long. This huge floor puzzle is a perfect size to print, cut, laminate, and use for years to come as a classroom or home game.
One teacher said, "The New Testament floor puzzle is awesome. The children enjoyed and engaged much." Another teacher said, "Love this puzzle!!! I am always looking for ways to give my class (k-6th) opportunities to move around and not get 'too wild' and this is the perfect way!! The illustrations are so cute and keeps the kids very involved."
If you love this puzzle for New Testament, check out the Books of the Bible Puzzle for Old Testament, too!
Please note: This is a digital product. You will not receive a physical product in the mail. Instead, you will receive access to the digital file, allowing you to print the puzzle immediately and make as many copies as needed for your family, church, or classroom for years to come.