Old Testament Spinner Books of the Bible Craft
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Old Testament Spinner Books of the Bible Craft for Kids is the perfect activity to help your kids learn the books of the Old Testament in order!
Your kids will love making this Old Testament Spinner! After your kids make the craft, they will enjoy spinning the top circle to reveal the names of the books of the Old Testament in order. This craft also makes a great review game. Can your kids remember the name of the next book of the Old Testament before it is revealed?
You will love an easy, no-prep craft project that prints on just two sheets of paper per student!
The Old Testament Spinner craft is great to use at home, in a classroom, or at church - anywhere you are teaching the books of the Bible! You can print the Old Testament Spinner Craft in full color for a super easy-to-make craft or print it in black and white outline so your kids can color their own.
To make the Old Testament Spinner Craft, you will need one copy of the printable pages for each student (you choose color or black and white). You will also need safety scissors for each student, one paper fastener (round brad) for each student, a pencil or pen, and crayons, colored pencils, or markers if desired. That's it! No running to the store to buy additional craft materials.
Please Note: This Old Testament Spinner Craft includes the books of the Protestant Old Testament.
Here's What You'll Get in the Old Testament Spinner Craft:
- A printable page with the complete directions on how to cut and assemble the Old Testament Spinner - perfect to keep as an easy reference for yourself or pass on to a substitute teacher if needed.
- The Old Testament Spinner Craft printable template in Full Color
- The Old Testament Spinner Craft printable template in Black and White Outline so your kids can color their own
The Old Testament Spinner Books of the Bible Craft is great for:
- A Sunday School or Wednesday Night craft
- An easy way to review the Books of the Old Testament
- A church messy table activity
- A homeschool Bible craft
- A Christian School classroom craft
- A last minute, rainy day activity for Bible club kids
Teachers like you said:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Wow! Such a simple, classic – but extremely effective way to practice! Our SS class of 5-8 kids will love this for review and newcomers will be able to jump in too! - Heather
Please note: This is a digital product. You will not receive a physical product in the mail. Instead, you will receive access to the digital file, allowing you to print the pages immediately and make as many copies as needed for your family, church, or classroom for years to come.
Are you teaching the Books of the New Testament? You will love this New Testament Spinner!
Are you teaching the Books of the Old Testament? You will also love these resources:
- Old Testament Books Huge Floor Puzzle
- Old Testament Books Bible Match Game
- Old Testament Books Bible Bingo Game
- Old Testament Picture Flash Cards
- Old Testament Quick Facts Cards
Copyright © Kids Bible Teacher
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom, family, or church only.