Thanksgiving Finger Puzzle Craft
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Thanksgiving Finger Puzzle Craft will help your kids have fun while they learn more about giving thanks to God! Perfect for kids who can cut and fold well, this Thanksgiving Origami Finger Puzzle (also called a fortune teller or cootie catcher) unfolds to reveal prompts of things kids can be thankful for and Bible verses about giving thanks to God.
Here's what you will get in this Thanksgiving Finger Puzzle Craft:
- A one page, single-sided template that makes cutting and folding this craft easy!
- The ability to print the template in full color or black and white outline so your kids can color their own
- The ability to print the finger puzzle in CSB, ESV, KJV, NASB, NIV, or NKJV Bible versions - you choose which is best for your kids!
- Printable instructions with pictures so you know exactly how to cut and fold the Thanksgiving Origami Finger Puzzle - perfect for use in class, leaving on a church messy table, to pass on to a substitute teacher or volunteer, or to send home with kids
- Printable instructions for how to play the puzzle - so your kids will know how to use the finger puzzle as they spell, count, and give thanks or read verses
The Thanksgiving Finger Puzzle Bible Craft is great for:
- A Sunday School Lesson Craft
- A Bible Lesson Review
- A Homeschool Activity
- A Classroom Thanksgiving Party Activity
- A Church Messy Table Craft
- A Handout for Thanksgiving Sunday!
Your kids will love creating their own Thanksgiving Finger Puzzles. They will also love playing with the puzzle when it is finished. You will love having a craft on hand that can be used over and over again for years to come.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Joyce said, "I was searching for an activity for the kid in Children's Church and ran across this wonderful, bible based craft. Our children will receive a "Thanksgiving appreciation bag;" this finger puzzle will be a fun, learning activity and fitting addition to their bags. Thanks so much for making this a craft available."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Paige said, "Leading up to thanksgiving, our church is doing a series on thankfulness. I feel this activity will be great for the kids to do, and to use to apply to everyday life at home."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Amy said, "I am planning on doing this with my kids and nieces and nephew on Thanksgiving day. 7 kids between 4 and 16. The older ones will make them and help the younger ones. We will do this before dinner."
Please note: This is a digital product. You will not receive a physical product in the mail. Instead, you will receive access to the digital file, allowing you to print the pages immediately and make as many copies as needed for your family, church, or classroom for years to come.
The Thanksgiving Finger Puzzle is INCLUDED in the Finger Puzzle Bundle! You can get FIVE different finger puzzles at a discount here!
Do your kids love finger puzzles? If so, you will also love these versions:
- Jesus' Birth Christmas Finger Puzzle Bible Craft
- Jesus' Resurrection Easter Finger Puzzle Bible Craft
- Salvation Finger Puzzle Bible Craft
- Love Is Valentine's Finger Puzzle Bible Craft
Copyright © Kids Bible Teacher
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom, family, or church only.
My Sunday School class loved this craft - I feel like we introduced them to a craft we used to do with friends but this one is so much better- spreading the Gospel!
These turned out very cute... I did have a little trouble figuring how to fold but ended up looking up other finger puzzles for clearer instructions.
Such an easy activity and the kids loved it. Appropriate for ages 6 - teenagers
It was actually pretty hard to do, I tried with card stock and typing paper, felt too small. However it could have been something I didn’t do correctly.
We made them during Sunday school and by the end of church most all adults had been asked by our class at least once to play. They had a blast with it.