- A COMPLETE STEP-BY-STEP SYSTEM to help you confidently and quickly create exciting Bible lessons from any existing curriculum
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET YOUR CLASS ORGANIZED - including attendance records, emergency contact forms, allergy lists, snack forms, and lesson planning pages
- MEMORY VERSE GAME ACTIVITES so you can make Bible memory something your students look forward to
- ACTIVE LESSON REVIEW GAMES that your kids will beg to play
- END OF LESSON GAMES so that you will always be prepared for those times when the class time goes a little longer than expected
- ALL THE TEACHER EXTRAS that you always wish you had on hand, including birthday cards, get well cards, congratulations cards, and end of term party ideas
PLUS you'll get INSTANT ACCESS to all of these resources! Within minutes after purchasing, you will receive an email with the digital links. You can print the resources you need immediately, and you can start using the resources today!
AND, since you print these resources yourself, you can re-print your pages over and over again! This allows you to use the teacher's resources for years to come!
Stop spending hours lesson planning and get back to what's most important: sharing the love of Jesus with your kids!
With lots of Brilliant drop off activities, 25 Memory Verse Games and Activities, 12 Lesson Review Games, and 14 No-Prep End of Lesson Games, you will never run out of ideas to fill Bible lessons.
Your kids will never know what fun activities you have up your sleeve!
You'll LOVE this if:
- You are a Sunday School Teacher
- You are a Children's Ministry Leader
- You teach in a Christian School
- You have an after-school Bible club
- You already have a Bible curriculum, but would like more games and activities to supplement it
- You don't have time to come up with lesson review games and Bible memory activities every week
- You would love to spend LESS time PLANNING fun activities and more time actually DOING fun activities with your students
- You love to keep your kids active throughout the Bible lesson
- You are looking for a way to help keep yourself or other teachers organized
- Your class frequently needs substitute teachers or is being co-taught by multiple teachers
This isn't for you if:
- You don't have access to a printer or internet or you really want a physical product
- You really LOVE spending hours designing your own Bible lessons each week
- You already have so many game ideas and activities in mind for your class that you don't know what to do with them all
- You really need a complete curriculum. This resource bundle IS NOT a complete curriculum, so you won't find actual lessons inside. Instead, this bundle is a supplement to any existing Bible curriculum that you are teaching. The games, planning pages, and memory verse ideas can be used with any Bible story that you are teaching.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: