Easter Story Box Puzzle Craft Jesus' Resurrection Activity for Kids
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Easter Story Box Puzzle Craft - Jesus' Resurrection Activity for Kids will help your kids get crafty AND retell the story of salvation as they learn about Jesus' death and resurrection. In this Easter craft and puzzle activity, your kids will cut and fold four different paper boxes and then put them together to build different puzzles that show the story of Jesus' death and resurrection.
Here's what you will get in this Easter Story Box Puzzle Craft:
- Printable instructions with pictures so you know exactly how to cut and fold the Resurrection Bible Story Cube - perfect to use in class, leave on a church messy table, give a substitute teacher or volunteer, or send home with kids
- Four different Easter story box template pages that make cutting and folding this craft easy! Your kids will need to make all four boxes to complete the puzzle.
- The ability to print the templates in full color or black and white outline so your kids can color their own.
- The ability to print the templates in CSB, ESV, KJV, NASB, NIV, or NKJV - you choose which Bible version is best for your kids!
- A puzzle cheat-sheet that will help you see how to build the puzzles once your boxes are complete.
In this craft, your kids will cut out, fold, and tape FOUR different paper boxes to make the box puzzle. This craft is perfect for kids who can cut and fold well!
The Easter Story Box Puzzle Craft includes six different images to build:
- The Triumphal Entry
- The Last Supper
- The Crucifixion
- The Angel and Women at the Empty Tomb
- The Ascension
- and Jesus in Heaven preparing a place for us.
The Easter Story Box Puzzle Craft is great for:
- A Sunday School Lesson Craft
- A Bible Lesson Review
- A Homeschool Activity
- A Classroom Easter Party Activity
- A Church Messy Table Craft
- A Handout for Resurrection Sunday
- A Craft to use at any time of the year.
Your kids will love making their own Easter Story Box Puzzles. They will also love playing with the puzzles when they are finished. You will love having a craft on hand that can be used over and over again for years to come.
Please note: This is a digital product. You will not receive a physical product in the mail. Instead, you will receive access to the digital file, allowing you to print the pages immediately and make as many copies as needed for your family, church, or classroom for years to come.
Would you like this craft in an easier version for younger children? Check out the Jesus' Resurrection Bible Story Cube Craft.
Are you looking for more resurrection crafts and activities? If so, you will also love these resources:
- Jesus' Death and Resurrection Easter Story Floor Puzzle
- Jesus Is Risen Mini Book Craft
- Easter Activity Notebook
- Resurrection Easter Finger Puzzle Craft
- Resurrection Activity Pages
Copyright © Kids Bible Teacher
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom, family, or church only.