Job Bible Story Activity Pages in 3 Levels for Kindergarten through 6th Grade
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Help your kids learn the Job Bible Story with these Job Bible Story Activity Pages! Whether you are teaching the story of Job, looking for a fun way to review the story of Job, or looking for a fun Bible activity to do with your kids, these pages are just right!
Your kids will love solving the secret codes, putting the images in order, and coloring the pictures. And, you will love having the perfect activity pages to go with your Bible lesson, all done and ready to go at a moment's notice.
Click Here to PREVIEW the PAGES!
Please Note: The Job Bible Story Activity Pages are INCLUDED in the Job Bible Story Complete Lesson Pack for Kindergarten through 6th Grade.
The Job Bible Story Activity Pages include:
- A Secret Message for young children. To discover the secret message, kids must cross out every box containing a picture of a dog. When all the dogs are crossed off, the secret message is revealed which says, "Job worshiped God". This activity page includes fun graphics to color and suggested Bible verses to read - Job 1:20-22
- A Job Bible Story sequencing page for middle children. Your kids will enjoy putting the different parts of the story of Job in chronological order by drawing a line from the number to the image. This activity page can also be colored.
- A Secret Code activity for older kids. On this page, older kids have to look for the pattern to break the secret code, then use the images to decipher the code. This page paraphrases Isaiah 55:8-9 (As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are God's ways higher than our ways and God's thoughts higher than our thoughts.) and James 5:11 (Even when things are bad, God is still perfectly just, all-powerful, full of compassion, and merciful.).
These pages are perfect to use if you are teaching the story of Job to kindergartners through sixth graders. Simply select and print the page that would be best for your age group. If you are teaching a wide age range, you can use all three pages.
These pages are perfect to use for:
- A Sunday School Lesson
- A Homeschool Activity
- Bible Lesson Review
- A Bible Club Activity
- A Church Messy Table Activity
- As a Handout for Kids During a Sermon
Please note: This is a digital product. You will not receive a physical product in the mail. Instead, you will receive access to the digital file, allowing you to print the pages immediately and make as many copies as needed for your family, church, or classroom for years to come.
Are you teaching the Story of Job? You will love these resources:
The Job Bible Story Floor Puzzle
Job Bible Story Teacher Posters and Mini Cards
Job Bible Story Activity Booklet Pages
Job Bible Story Activity Pages
The Story of Job Bible Reading Pages
OR, you could get ALL of these resources by purchasing the deeply discounted Job Bible Story Complete Lesson Pack for Kindergarten through 6th Grade.
Copyright © Kids Bible Teacher
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom, family, or church only.