Bible Is My Light Spinner Craft for Kids
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Bible Is My Light Spinner Craft for Kids is the perfect activity to help your kids learn that the Bible is our light! This craft features a cute flashlight that rotates to "shine light" on different Bible verses about light.
Your kids will love making this "Bible Is My Light" Spinner! After your kids make the craft, they will enjoy spinning the top circle "flashlight" to reveal Bible verses about light. The verses include Matthew 5:16, Psalm 119:105, John 8:12, Proverbs 6:23, and Ephesians 5:8.
You will love an easy, no-prep craft project that prints on just two sheets of paper per student!
The "Bible Is My Light" Spinner craft is great to use at home, in a classroom, or at church - anywhere you are teaching a Bible lesson. You can print the "Bible Is My Light" Spinner Craft in full color for a super easy-to-make craft or print it in black and white outline so your kids can color their own.
To make the "Bible Is My Light" Spinner Craft, you will need one copy of the printable pages for each student (you choose color or black and white). You will also need safety scissors for each student, one paper fastener (round brad) for each student, a pencil or pen, and crayons, colored pencils, or markers if desired. That's it! No running to the store to buy additional craft materials.
This spinner craft comes in CSB, ESV, KJV, NASB, NIV, and NKJV Bible versions. You can choose which Bible version you prefer to print after purchasing.
Here's What You'll Get in the "Bible Is My Light" Spinner Craft:
- Complete directions on how to cut and assemble the "Bible Is My Light" Spinner - perfect to keep as an easy reference for yourself or pass on to a substitute teacher if needed.
- The "Bible Is My Light" Spinner Craft printable template in Full Color
- The "Bible Is My Light" Spinner Craft printable template in Black and White Outline so your kids can color their own
This Bible Craft is great for:
- A Sunday School or Wednesday Night craft
- An easy way to review the Bible verses about light
- A church messy table activity
- A homeschool Bible craft
- A Christian School classroom craft
- A last minute, rainy day activity for Bible club kids
Teachers like you said:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We enjoy your little bible crafts so much! It just adds the extra needed to go along with our bible lessons. Thank you! - Jackie
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ What a creative idea…the kids will love this activity! Thank you for everything you do to help us teach about Jesus! - Kim
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I teach the 4-5 year olds in Jr. Church. Your projects and lessons have come in so handy. The children always love the projects. Thank you for all your hard work which makes our work much easier. - Deborah
Please note: This is a digital product. You will not receive a physical product in the mail. Instead, you will receive access to the digital file, allowing you to print the pages immediately and make as many copies as needed for your family, church, or classroom for years to come.
Are you looking for more fun Bible crafts? You will also love these resources:
- God's Love Corner Bookmarks
- New Testament Books of the Bible Spinner Craft
- Old Testament Books of the Bible Spinner Craft
- Salvation Finger Puzzle
Copyright © Kids Bible Teacher
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom, family, or church only.