Attack the Castle Lesson Review Game for 2nd, 3rd, 4rth, and 5th Grades
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Attack the Castle Lesson Review Game will help your 2nd, 3rd, 4rth, and 5th Graders laugh and learn while answering questions about any lesson material that you are teaching. You can use this lesson review game with ANY BIBLE LESSON!
In Attack the Castle Lesson Review Game, your students will attempt to "dismantle" the opposing team's castle - by correctly answering lesson review questions. Each question answered correctly results in a piece of the opposing team's castle getting torn down.
Your kids will have a blast playing this competitive team lesson review game. Best part? You will love having a lesson review game at your fingertips that you can use immediately with any lesson you are teaching and use for years to come.
The Attack the Castle Lesson Review Game is perfect for 2nd Graders through 5th Graders.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- A complete, printable instruction page so you can easily see how to set the game up and play it, AND pass on to a fellow teacher or sub if needed!
- Printable castle pieces for two different styles of castle
- The choice to print the pages in full color OR black and white outline
- Peace of mind knowing that you have a lesson review game that your kids will love to play, ready to go at a moment's notice!
To play Attack the Castle, you will need a list of 15 review questions that pertain to your lesson (more if you have more than 2 teams) and two copies of the printable castle pieces (one castle for each team plus additional copies if you will have more than two teams). There are two castle styles to choose from, each with 7 pieces.
When you are ready to play this Attack the Castle lesson review game, you will divide your class into two or more teams. Give each team a bag with the castle pieces in it and some tape. Have each team "build" their castles by taping the pieces to the dry erase or chalkboard. Ask Team A a question. If they answer correctly, they get to "attack" Team B's castle by removing a piece of it. Ask Team B a question. If they answer correctly, they get to "attack" Team A's castle. Last castle standing (any part left up) wins.
This lesson review game can also be played by building up the castle, if desired - or even a combination of tearing down the opponents' castle and rebuilding your own.
When you purchase, you will receive a digital file. You can print as many copies of this game as needed for your immediate family, classroom, church, or club to use for years to come.
Please Note: This is a digital product. You will not receive a physical product in the mail. Instead, you will receive access to the digital file, allowing you to print the game immediately.
Are you looking for more lesson review games that can be used with ANY Bible lesson you are teaching? Check out these games:
- Island, Ocean, Shore Lesson Review Game - $3
- Leopards Vs. Lizards Lesson Review Game - $3
- Hands and Feet Hopscotch Lesson Review Game - $3
- African Safari Bean Bag Toss Lesson Review Game - $3
OR get ALL of these games PLUS 14 MORE GAMES in this deeply discounted set:
The Attack the Castle game is INCLUDED in these sets:
- The Ultimate Bible Teacher's Bundle for 1st and 2nd Grades
- 19 AMAZING Bible Lesson Review Games for 3rd and 4rth Graders
- The Ultimate Bible Teacher's Bundle for 3rd and 4rth Grades
DO NOT PURCHASE the Attack the Castle Lesson Review Game if you have already purchased one of these sets.
Attack the Castle is an innovative and very adaptable way to review information competitively.