Lesson Review Game - Island, Ocean, Shore Bible Review Game for 1st through 4rth Grade
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- A complete, printable instruction page so you can easily see how to set the game up and play it, AND pass on to a fellow teacher or sub if needed!
- Printable Island, Ocean, and Shore pages
- The choice to print the pages in full color OR black and white outline
- Peace of mind knowing that you have a lesson review game that your kids will love to play, ready to go at a moment's notice!
To play the Island, Ocean, Shore Lesson Review Game, you will need a list of questions that pertain to your lesson (including lots of easier "individual" questions
and a few harder "lifesaver" questions that will be answered by the team), masking tape, and two copies of the Island, Ocean, Shore printables (You can choose to print in full color or black and white outline.) You will use the masking tape to create a large 2 by 3 grid on the floor.
To play this lesson review game, divide your students into two evenly numbered teams. Have all of the students stand in the "Island" section of the grid, students from team "A" on one side and students from team "B" on the other side. You will ask team "A" a question and have students raise their hands if they know the answer. Choose one student to answer. Have this student come to the "ocean" grid and answer the question. If they answer correctly, they can "swim" to the "shore" and remain there. If they answer incorrectly, they have to sit down in the "ocean". Repeat back and forth, asking each team questions.
At the beginning of a turn, either team can ask for a "lifesaver" question. This is a harder question that the team can discuss and answer as a team. If they answer correctly, they get to "rescue" one of their teammates from the ocean.
First team to get all team members safely to shore wins.
This game is excellent to laminate and use over and over again for years to come!
When you purchase, you will receive a digital file. You can print as many copies of this game as needed for your immediate family, classroom, church, or club to use for years to come.
Please Note: This is a digital product. You will not receive a physical product in the mail. Instead, you will receive access to the digital file, allowing you to print the game immediately.
Are you looking for more lesson review games that can be used with ANY Bible lesson you are teaching? Check out these games:
- Attack the Castle Lesson Review Game - $3
- Leopards Vs. Lizards Lesson Review Game - $3
- Hands and Feet Hopscotch Lesson Review Game - $3
- African Safari Bean Bag Toss Lesson Review Game - $3
OR get ALL of these games PLUS 14 MORE GAMES in this deeply discounted set:
The Island, Ocean, Shore Lesson Review Game is INCLUDED in these sets:
- The Ultimate Bible Teacher's Bundle for 1st and 2nd Grades
- 19 AMAZING Bible Lesson Review Games for 3rd and 4rth Graders
- The Ultimate Bible Teacher's Bundle for 3rd and 4rth Grades
DO NOT PURCHASE the Island, Ocean, Shore Lesson Review Game if you have already purchased one of these sets.